Sunday, October 21, 2007

Back


Here I am,
Back again to this small space where I write my own feeling,
Is this the correct decision?
I would never know,
Only time will tell me........

I did nothing much for today,
Slacking all the way as I have a fever which actually deter me from doing anything useful,
Been through a painful road lately,
Without anyone really noticing except one,
It makes me think,
Is what I am doing so far worth it ?
Or am I doing the things I always wanted ?
I do not know the answer,
As I just know I need to move no matter what happen,
But is this what I want ?
Just move forward no matter what happen,
Enduring all the pain within me,
I do not know the answer,
Maybe I should be away to somewhere peaceful, for me to think properly again

Distance between me and friend,
Getting further day by day,
The friendship is diminishing slowly,
Well, it is my fault after all,
Is me who is too busy to be with them,

So, I would welcome myself back here...to be share my feeling again with you all..
However, I hope you all, reader would just keep what you have read in my blog within your heart.
That is what I hope my friend can do.
Thanks



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is quite an update. :)

as i know, u will always stay strong. but one thing for sure, friends, no matter how far u r from them, will always listen.

remember,
friends in need are friends indeed.

:) :) :) :) :)

sanying said...

..maybe you're now cannot find your road to choose and you are confusing ..but i believed that in time to come , you'll sure find your way !!so never discourage by what u r doing now...

n do rmb that if you feel like you're alone, and nowhere to turn, you can always count on me and i shall be there to listen to you...
just like whenever i'm down , you always said something to keep me going on, . ..make me smile....
so...do cheers up....!!!ur frds still be there 4 u.
:)

andrewng86 said...

hey tiong...I don't really know what's happening around you now - but hope things will go on fine...one of my friends has once advised me this......
"When you run into a brick wall, take a step back and re-evaluate the wall for ways to get around/past it. You can't see areas where you could turn to your advantage when you spend too much time being too close and too focused on the brick wall itself"...great advice I think =)
so, take care and hope to catch up with ya =D

言午 said...

hey...dun think too complicated....
at least nw,u hv tis blog as a way to let out.

i duno much words of console.
but if u dun mind,i cn jz listen.

so,hv u let go of any?or still clinging on all the things?must let go of the things if u can't let out ur feeling easily.let go or let out,choose one la.

well,i think i sounds confusing...and pointless.

anyway,jz wnt to drop in n tell u,dat song...tried searching alst tm,but gv up rather quick...coz i duno d title of it.it's d song for that movie.but i nvr knw d lyrics are so meaningful,at least,said wat i m feeling nw dat my assgnmnt deadline is aproaching.

言午 said...

and also,to add on...

u knw i nvr use my hotmail leh...smore tis important news about ur new home,u sent it to my hotmail...luckily today i sudenly feel like gg to my hotmail look around lo.

send to my yahoo account nex tm k?thanks.